Monday 31 October 2016

comedians and The Last Leg

As I've said in a previous blog post I am a big fan of comIedy and stand-up comedy and in this blog post, I'll talk about my favourite stand up comedians and my favourite comedy TV show.

I have three favourite comedians Adam Hills, Jack Whitehall and John Bishop I'll talk about why I like all of them so I'll start with Adam Hills. Adam is host of one of my favourite TV shows The Last Leg which I'll talk about later in this post,Adam Hills is a one legged comedian from Australia who wears a  prosthetic leg who has a heart of gold and raises so much money for charity, I first heard of Adam Hills during while watching the last leg during channel 4 coverage of the London 2012 paralympic games and I loved every minute of it,I have been to see Adam once at the hammersmith apollo it was the first stand-up comedy gig I went to since leaving hospital and I thought I wouldn't enjoy it since I wasn't enjoying much since leaving Hosptial but I was glad that I was proven wrong, I was so lucky enough to meet him after the show when he was raising money for great Ormond street hospital and he was so nice and friendly. And I love his rants so much they are so honest and passionate when he rants about a subject he's passionate about. NextI'll talk about Jack Whitehall I haven't seen Jack Whitehall live but I will in January in Ipswich I loved bad education the show written and created by himself which I found so funny and the show he is part of a league of their own a show which is so funny but I'll talk about that later. what I love about Whitehall his brutal jokes against people mainly ex - Arsenal players which as an Arsenal fan I love so much, I have meet jack once at an Arsenal game and he was so nice and friendly i.Finally, on comedians I am at John Bishop I have met twice and both times he was so friendly , kind and so nice to me he even tweeted me to say nice to meet you on the train afterwards when I meet him on a train after a gig in Ipswich, what I like about John is that he talks about his life and makes it funny how he tells it and his appearances on tv shows are so funny I always watch a show if John Bishop is on it. Other stand-up comedians I think are funny are Katherine Ryan, josh Widdicombe and Aisling Bea.


I said I love the Last leg I found the show so funny because it's so light-hearted and I've probably watched all their youtube clips they post online and I've been lucky enough to watch the show be recorded live the show is hosted by Adam Hills and his co-hosts Alex Brooker who I've met at an Arsenal game and Josh Widdicombe, When I was in Hosptial with my depression and the last leg was on it use to cheer me up when I was feeling down and lonely,The  show is one of my favourite Tv shows  I never miss an episode and I was watch clips of them on youtube when I'm feeling down. they always have great guests on the show and are not scared to talk about the big issues of the week This why I love the Last Leg so much and would recommend anyone who wants a good laugh on a Friday night to watch it.

Thank you for reading you can follow me on social media at
Twitter @jakehumphries1
Instagram @jakehumphries14

No comments:

Post a Comment