Monday 17 October 2016

famous faces


So I've been struggling to write a new blog post so I've decided to take the advice of a friend and my cousin about famous faces I've meet over the years. So over the years I've been lucky enough to meet over the past few years.

my first time meeting the Arsenal team in 2005/06 season when I was a member of arsenal junior gunners that season the team had players like Thierry Henry, Dennis Bergkamp, Sol Campbell and Jens Lehmann I felt so lucky and as a little kid it was all my dreams come true, The second time I meet the Arsenal team was 2010/11 season this time it was thought an Arsenal magazine competition this team had players like Theo Walcott, Robin Van Persie and Cesc Fabregas this team I was sit in the Arsenal dug-out on the side of the pitch at the emirates and the players came out I meet them and I had my picture with the players.I've been lucky enough to meet some big names in world football when I've attended matches at the Emirates Stadium cheering on Arsenal I meet Michael Owen at the Emirates cup in 2013 when he was working for BT Sports, I,ve been lucky enough to meet two Arsenal legends Bob Wilson in 2010 when I meet him when during the Arsenal photoshoot day/Members day I've also been lucky enough to meet Ian wright who scored 128 goals for Arsenal when he was working for BT sport at Arsenal 3-0 over Chelsea this season.

I am a big fan of stand-up comedy and I've been lucky  enough to meet all three of my favourite stand up comedians one was Jack Whitehall who was doing media work at the emirates in 2012 I think Arsenal lost that day, I was lucky enough to meet John Bishop on a train home from his show in Ipswich I meet him just before I got off the train he was so nice and he tweeted me afterwards which was so nice of him and finally I got to meet Adam Hills host of one of my favorite TV shows the last leg at his gig at the Hammersmith apollo when he was raising money in the lobby of the apollo. Talking about the last leg I've also meet another of the hosts of the show Alex Brooker at Arsenal 3-0 victory over Chelsea this season at halftime in the concourse he was so nice to talk to. With my love of politics, I was lucky enough to meet Boris Johnson.

I previously write about my love for Formula One and I was lucky to meet Jenson Button one times formula one world champion, Mika Hakkinen two times Formula one world champion and driver for Mclaren next season Stoffel vandoorne thanks to my friend Josh who entered me into the competition to meet Mclaren drivers and I will always be grateful to him

I've been lucky enough to meet some of my favourite celebrities during my short life which is a big honour of mine and hope to meet more during the rest of my life.sorry for the delay in this blog I've been struggling to find stuff to write about I hope to write more soon maybe about the things I love or maybe the stuff I do during my life.

You can follow me on social media:
Twitter@JakeHumphries1
Instagram@jakehumphries14

No comments:

Post a Comment